November 18, 2012
I am laughing hysterically as I type this because it almost seems pointless to do this again. The whole, “Hi! I’m back! It’s been so long! I’m still here!” thing is just so dumb. Like anyone reads this old blog anyway. I mean, I know I don’t. And if there is anyone out there (I feel like I’m stuck in an X Files episode all of a sudden) reading my blog, I’m sorry for repeating the same old crap. No, really, I mean it.
So…what have you been missing? Here’s what:
- In two weeks I’ll have finished my first semester at Lakeland College. Just 3 more (maybe four) to go until I’ve earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management. It feels like forever away but the first two years at MSTC flew by faster than I realized.
- Still working full time in the insurance industry bringing in the dough to pay for the above mentioned education. And you know, the mortgage, too.
- My kids are keeping me on my toes as usual. Doodlebug is in 2nd grade already and my little munchkin is three years old. When the hell did that happen? I miss the baby.
- The election totally and completely pissed me off. I have so much to say about this, but I’ll refrain. It’s over and done. The big BO was reelected to office and we’re freakin’ stuck with him the next four years. Or until the end of the world hits, which I’m starting to think may happen sooner than we think. (Okay, I’m kidding…sheesh.)
- I’m not ready for the holidays. I haven’t bought a turkey for Thanksgiving and I don’t think I will. And Christmas shopping? Haven’t even started. I’m a procrastinator and I am not afraid to admit it.
Okay…so that’s what’s up right now. I know I’m forgetting things, but do you really care? I don’t even care.
See you in another month.